Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Salamat po, Ma'am and Sir

"Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth." - Helen Caldicott


Today is World Teacher's Day, and to thank not only my/our old teachers but today's wonderful second parents too, I posted some pictures that are readily on hand.  It would have been an epic "hail to the teachers, then and now" post if only I have pictures of all our beloved teachers, but that's I think is asking too much, so. =)







 



As a caption said in one of the murals in a wall of an elementary school along the road toward Capalonga: "Be proud you're a teacher.  The future is in your hands." I say, thank you Ma'ams and Sirs for ensuring we'll have a brighter future. 

To the owners of the pictures, thank you so much =) It's always a pleasure sharing these old photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment