Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's show off our home to the whole world

A few stuff, if I may have your attention, please.

First of all, let me greet you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!  It's been long too long since your humble blogger wrote something of note here.  I can't say I was too busy (because I am not), but I can see that with the swarm of new members in our facebook page, it's almost unnecessary to write anything anymore, I mean, we all get the info we crave for just by logging in on facebook.  So thank you very much for dropping by to check what's cooking in this page, means a lot to me, promise. =)

Happy 2nd birthday to our facebook pages and this blog.  Seems like it was just yesterday when communication to our dear Kabihugs are limited to text messages and e-mails.  Thank goodness for technology.

Of course, I would not forget that it is Valentine's day today, so Happy Valentine's to everyone of you, let's spread love!

Below are some recent photos posted by Capalonga Tourism on their facebook page, there's a lot more pretty pictures in their albums, so may I suggest you visit their page and feast on the beauty of Capalonga.




 Images via Capalonga Tourism 

These beautiful pictures, I have posted/pinned in a new website I have discovered fairly recently that I would like to invite you all in to join me.  It's called Pinterest, an online pin-board of everything you just want to take note of, or show off, or just another hobby you can start incorporating in your daily worldwide web visit.

We all wanted to show the beauty of Capalonga to the whole world, yeah?, so what better way than to post pictures of it all over the web for everyone else to see, not just your facebook friends, but also their friends and their friends and their friends, well you know.  Let's just not forget about internet etiquette when reposting/repinning.

Personally, I think, it's a great way to promote Capalonga, so why not try it and see how it'll work for you?  Maybe after two years, we can already create a museum of all the pictures we've pinned in the four corners of the world.

By the time you've read this, you probably got the invitation I have sent you.  Or maybe you can just click the pinterest follow me button in the left side of your screen.  But just for the record, this blogger is not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do, just a suggestion.

So, I look forward to a new year of fun and friendship with all of you!

Mabuhay ang mga Kabihug! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment